top of page

The forms below are our current intake forms. For adult individual or marriage counseling please select the Adult Intake Form. For individuals aged 12 to 17 please select the Young Adult Intake Form, and for children 11 years old and younger please select the Child

Intake Form.

Please bring completed paperwork with a copy of insurance cards, and if applicable, guardianship or custody information.

You will need to have Adobe Reader installed. You can download it by clicking the link below.


Disclaimer: All Intake Forms need to be filled out by custodial parent or legal guardian.

bottom of page